Saturday, May 14, 2011

DAY 6

We woke up bright and early to get to the Edinburg Castle so that we wouldn’t have to rush through the crowds. I think we walked about a hundred of stairs just to get up the hill…But no glory without some pain right? Anyway, the Castle was so beautiful. It was very cold and windy but we didn’t get any rain….Thank God. The experience was great and I would have loved to stay all day. I got some video and pictures so please watch. It was like you were there too. The only thing we couldn’t film was the royal jewels, which that was a little upsetting, but of course I know why. I love this place.  …CHEERS!!!!

Later this evening we will be going on this outing and check out the night life and the old town of Edinburg. The horrors of what happened to the people long ago with the Black Plague.

No comments:

Post a Comment