Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 12

Up and early…rise and shine. The sun hurt my eyes. I didn’t want to get up at all, but I had to. We went to Cambridge and it was very nice and peaceful. The markets sold everything from clothes to food. It was like an old fashion market with high prices for everything. I have beautiful footage and the history behind the beginning of these colleges. There were many famous people that we all have heard of or learned of that studied there. The scenery was grand and I would love to check it out again. For this even, I am sorry but the footage is the best. The architects of the buildings were fantastic. I felt that I stepped back in time and experienced a whole new adventure. The only problems that I felt were all the bikes that people were riding around. These bikes I mean are the ones you peddle yourself. Just think if we Americans did that more often???????? Things that make you say HUMMMM

1 comment:

  1. Ya they gas prices would go down and the obesity rate would drop too...we dumb Americans..lol

    ReplyDelete